Thursday, May 22, 2008

Photo-less entries must go!

I know. How many times before have I said I need more photos?! But one camera is in VT (and I am not), another's battery is about to die and charger is with aforementioned camera. So, soon. Getting the rest of my stuff from VT this weekend!

I'm in CT officially now. Working on new job, officially. You'd think with all this "official" I wouldn't feel so disorganized and entirely unsettled. Was in Somers all day yesterday - productive meetings, met my new team leader, Norb, and am feeling like I understand the new job a little more.

I'm changing the ticker to track the number of times Mark and I jog/walk before his doctor's appointment mid-June. We're (I'm) aiming for 12. If we're making good progress as it approaches I think I'll suggest rescheduling it (shhhhh!). His blood pressure is high - generally around 150ish/90ish - needs to come down significantly.

Looking forward the long holiday weekend.
Thursday evening - head to Linda and Buzz's in Dummerston, VT for dessert and lodging
Friday morning - head to Bradford, VT - Lee will work, Mark will help Trevor
Friday evening - dinner with Trevor and Marie then crash there
Saturday morning - head up towards Burlington, VT - Lee has appointment
Saturday evening - Oren's Bar Mitzvah (I'm officially OLD) - crash at Matt's
Sunday morning - Matt's marathon - GO MATT! GO MATT!
Sunday evening - ???
Monday - pack up my crap and drive back to CT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I would like to officially welcome you to CT. Maybe we can all find some time to go to dinner or even just for some icecream. We can get some crazy Wii games going here too! Mark said he would forward you the e-mail about my jewelry/purse party which is on May 30 at 7 at my sister Alison's house in Moosup. Let me know if you want more details. Hope to see you soon.
~AIMEE