Thursday, February 08, 2007

Bad, bad, bad

Ooohh - so bad this week. My calorie intake actually hasn't been bad... until yesterday. We went to the Kitchen Table with John and Phyl. So yummy! But, my calories and fat were WAY over (2400 cal.). It was my own fault - could have done a lot better, but oh well. I haven't improved much today - eating cookies for breakfast and having pastries at a meeting, but I can still meet my goals for today so we won't call it a failure yet. Heading to lunch after I post this.

The biggest failure is how I haven't exercised since Monday :-( Bad, bad, bad. Y!F isn't here yet. I've been tired, I've been busy. Same old excuses. Tonight we're babysitting Macy until 8:30... perhaps there's a remote possiblity I could ride the bike after that?

I'm especially tired today after getting called at 2 a.m. by work, and then for fuming for an hour or so afterwards... but that's not something we need to get into here.

Here's hoping I have something good to post tomorrow. We head up to camp tomorrow - NEK is looking prime for riding: Island Pond Weather.

No comments: