Tuesday, February 20, 2007

So Tired!

I'm SO tired! What a (sleepless) weekend! Will post photos with more details later when I pull them off my camera.

Good news: Did 60 more minutes of aerobics with Y!F last night. As expected, she kicked my butt. I didn't tell her it was easy this time!

Bad news: I weigh more than I did before the weekend (now 143.6), despite all the shovelling and riding on CRAPPY trails that I did.

So, I did exercise yesterday and that's good - hope to continue the trend with 30 min. on the bike tonight. Actually, I may just get my exercise by shovelling the banks of our driveway back. My mom is coming up either tomorrow or Thursday (she's on school vaca), so we really should get the driveway under control. My eating has been under control too. There's still a remote chance I might put on my bathing suit in FL in a month.

No comments: