Friday, February 23, 2007

Weekend Photos

I finally got the photos from last weekend. Here are a couple of good ones.



















So, I'm heading up again this afternoon. Leslie wasn't able to get a new belt for the snowblower so we'll be doing some shovelling to get the trailer unburied. She needs the trailer because...

I SOLD THE GREEN MACHINE!
So excited that it's taken care of! I sold it a coworker of Leslie's. Pretty sure he's the prick who blamed me when a board was ruined the summer I worked there. It wasn't my fault - it was ruined LONG before the board reached me for punching - but he wouldn't even listen. Royal @*#$&. BUT, his kids will be excited and they should get something good for having to put up with having him as a father. Anyway, Leslie is bringing it down to him on Monday and getting the cash for me! So glad to have it taken care of AND he wants it as is. So, I knocked $200 off the price and now I don't even have to worry about reparing it! Woo hoo!
Mom is still here - helping clean up some. Dinner was amazing last night. She also gave me some presents - Patriots tablecloth and plates for tailgating and a barn jacket (for the barn!).
I started work early this morning, so I'm going to do Y!F at 3:00, then try to get on the road by 5:00. Should be a low-key weekend. I plan on enjoying the snow!
OK, lunch break is over. Back to work - I plan on doing another weigh-in next week.

No comments: