Thursday, February 22, 2007

TGIAF!

I can't wait to go up to camp this weekend! I think both my aunts are going - Leslie and Vicki. Should be fun. Unfortunately my Cabela's order isn't scheduled to arrive until next Tuesday... it's in Illinois now. I ordered some warm stuff that I want to try when riding.

Did 30 min. of Y!F yesterday. Didn't have any more time than that since we had planned to meet Alena and her new beau out for dinner at American Flatbread (YUMMY!). The aerobics really kicks my ass... so much jumping. I'm taking today off - well deserved rest - and planning on doing an hour tomorrow before heading to camp. I've stopped weighing myself because it keeps going UP!!!! I'll try again next week.

My Mom is taking Todd, Chad, Lana and me to The Alchemist tonight. I've decided I pretty much love any of the restaurants that are part of the Vermont Fresh Network (EXCEPT LUENIGS!!!!!). She's also picking me up for lunch and we're going to go shopping for snowpants. Peter Glenn closed in Essex and none of the snowmobile shops have non-bib pants (I hate bibs). So, I'm going to check out Dick's.

No comments: