Monday, February 05, 2007

Gaming exercise

Gotta shed a couple of inches... for many reasons including

1. More comfortable while snowmobiling
2. Won't mind packing swim suits and shorts for Sanibel trip 3/21
3. Fit into bridesmaid dress for Matt and Mandy's wedding

But too cheap and unmotivated to join a new gym (Junction Fitness closed :-( ). So, found this article today on gaming exercise, and went online and purchased Yourself! Fitness. I already have DDR, so I'll stick to that until Y!F arrives. I have no idea how much I weigh right now, but I do know I don't want to be seen in my long johns at camp, and that's a problem! Anyway, I'm adding a weight ticker - guesstimating 147 for now.

So, tonight, I have to clean up the basement a bit and set up my DDR mat again. Before Y!F arrives, I need to go out to the garage, find the unopened yoga mat I have, ask Todd to blow up my fitness ball, find the LTT (and blow the dust off), and the hand weights - must find the hand weights!

I also plan to start tracking nutrition again at Spark People. That's what jump started my everything the last time I was in shape.

No comments: